<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5450581405269523087?origin\x3dhttp://cluttered-schedule.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Introduction

Cheryl
Angorian

Grumbles




Links

.Adelin .Angora .Annabel
.Audrey .Cassandra .Changyen
.Cherie .Cherie Ler .Cuixia
.Elaine .Emmanuel .HuiXian
.HuiYin .Jaclynn .Jane
.Jaslyn .JiaHui .Joachim
.Julia .Junwei .Kenneth
.Kitmun .Manda .Matthew
.Nicole .Petrine .Rachel
.Shan Ling .Syu .Szexuan
.Theresa .Thitipat .Yvonne



Advertisment

Click it! ((:
Archives

▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009

Credits

Layout ▪ crossroads;
Images ▪ mixologies

Thursday, July 31, 2008 | 7:34 PM

Bestie:
Don't bother about what others said okay?
You don't have to feel inferior just because of what she did.
She's nothing of which you should be hurt for.
Just cheer up okay?

She's not worth for you getting sad over.
She don't treasure this friendship.
She cannot change easily.
Even if she face setback,
She will still return to her old self once again.

I too wish to go into the same school as you like before.
No one would split us up.
We'll just talk and talk like how we use to.
I miss those days like you do.
But soon, we'll be back again.

10 years of friendship won't fade that easily.
Remember those times we go down for recess earlier to do duties?
Back at the basketball court?
I miss those days spend with you.
Its a memory that is saved in my head.
Stored and locked.

No way can I remove those memory.
I enjoy those days.
I don't like to see you sad.
I really wish I could cheer you up like how you did to me.
Everytime I'm down, you'll be there for me.

Same goes for you.
When you're down,
I'm 8 no. away from you.

1 year and few months time.
We'll be together again.
The joy and laughter spend together.
Laughing over silly things.
I miss those days.

Cheer up bestie!
Take care okay?
I love you like you love me! ((: