<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5450581405269523087?origin\x3dhttp://cluttered-schedule.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Introduction

Cheryl
Angorian

Grumbles




Links

.Adelin .Angora .Annabel
.Audrey .Cassandra .Changyen
.Cherie .Cherie Ler .Cuixia
.Elaine .Emmanuel .HuiXian
.HuiYin .Jaclynn .Jane
.Jaslyn .JiaHui .Joachim
.Julia .Junwei .Kenneth
.Kitmun .Manda .Matthew
.Nicole .Petrine .Rachel
.Shan Ling .Syu .Szexuan
.Theresa .Thitipat .Yvonne



Advertisment

Click it! ((:
Archives

▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009

Credits

Layout ▪ crossroads;
Images ▪ mixologies

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 | 7:25 PM

Hello people,
Its been a very long time since I last updated.

Finally the holidays are here for me.
Boring sometimes, everyone is mugging.
Can't wait for O's to end.

Went to vivo today, and got a top from zara. (:
Went around checking stuff with dorcas. (:
Thanks for the company! ((:

We were bored, and we so happen to meet Raihan,
So we just shouted her name! ((:
She was shock indeed.

Walk around, and met annabel! (:
Say hi, bye and left.
Bus back home not long after.

Watch drive of life on hubstation. (:
Watch FX for awhile got so restless,
I decided to asked my brother to pump his bike and cycle with me.
Went to spc to get his bike pump!

So long never cycle, and delwin bike is so TALL! ):
I don't like tall bike! ): Makes me feel INSECURE!
I almost fall okay, sad case, but don't care!
I continued cycling! (:
I love the breeze.

I miss cycling!
Stop soon after because it was going to rain! ):
Sad, but I think I'm going to cycle again tomorrow.
EVERYDAY!

Bye people, will update soon! (: