<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5450581405269523087?origin\x3dhttp://cluttered-schedule.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Introduction

Cheryl
Angorian

Grumbles




Links

.Adelin .Angora .Annabel
.Audrey .Cassandra .Changyen
.Cherie .Cherie Ler .Cuixia
.Elaine .Emmanuel .HuiXian
.HuiYin .Jaclynn .Jane
.Jaslyn .JiaHui .Joachim
.Julia .Junwei .Kenneth
.Kitmun .Manda .Matthew
.Nicole .Petrine .Rachel
.Shan Ling .Syu .Szexuan
.Theresa .Thitipat .Yvonne



Advertisment

Click it! ((:
Archives

▪ April 2008 ▪ May 2008 ▪ June 2008 ▪ July 2008 ▪ August 2008 ▪ September 2008 ▪ October 2008 ▪ November 2008 ▪ December 2008 ▪ January 2009

Credits

Layout ▪ crossroads;
Images ▪ mixologies

Wednesday, December 3, 2008 | 7:16 PM

Those were overdue pics that I went with cherie and kitmun. (:
I'm missing my fringe a little! ):
Snip and snap and most are gone! ):
Monday:
Went out with bestie! (:
Met her on the bus, and we went to vivo.
Watch the show wild child with her,
Pretty interesting show?
Walk around for a while,
And soon kevin came to send her home.
And I'm happy bestie like her surprise! (:
Home with them,
I feel like a lightbulb!
And Kevin: STOP CALLING ME A PIG! (:
Alighted earlier then them,
But so happen, the bus has a picture of a pig!
And kevin said: your presences will still be around. TSK much.(:
But the day out with them was pretty much fun.
Photos that was taken yesterday! (:
Cheryl looks fat! ):
Went out with kitmun yesterday!
Going out with her means spending lots of money! :P
Went to suntec, marina square and vivo! (:
Spend quite a fair bit? haha!
Bought a ripcurl shorts, a dress, 2 tops 100++ GONE!
Same goes for her, 100++ gone!
We got a little tired, so started heading back home! (:
I love my umbrella!
It sheltered me from the rain.
Reach home, had dinner.
Soon after I left house again,
Went to visit eugene at NUH,
Get well soon! (:
Home after that, and celebrated daddy's birthday! (:
watch tv for awhile and went off to slack. (:
Today:
Woke up super duper late,
Eyes was swelling a little,
So I decided to pamper myself and sleep much much longer.
Talk to mummy for awhile. (:
and phoof I went for dinner.
That's all for today.
Not going to update till I'm back! (:
Bye people!
Take care. (: